Skip to main content
- TACO (Third Avenue Charitable Organization) - Learn More
- St. Peter's serves meals the first Friday of every month and provides financial support
- Empty Bowls - Learn More
St. Peter's hosts an "Empty Bowls" program in which proceeds benefit TACO
- Food Drives:
- Loaves and Fishes (Ocean Beach Emergency Food Center) - Learn More
St. Peter's hosts food drives in April and October benefitting the Ocean Beach Community
- LSS (Lutheran Social Services, Southern California) - Learn More
St. Peter's hosts food drives in January and July benefitting San Diego city and county residents
- Angel Tree - gifts are collected at Christmas benefitting victims of domestic abuse; Outreach ministries; and a children's home in Tecate, Mexico
- Lutheran Border Concerns Ministry - Learn More
Building houses for people in Mexico is part of LBCM's program. Teams are also encouraged to become involved with teaching the children about Jesus. With LBCM, Acts 20:35, "it is better to give than to receive" comes alive!
- Lutheran World Relief - Learn More
We have a volunteer group affectionately known as the Church Mice who make quilts and assemble school kits, sewing kits, health kits, and layettes for Lutheran World Relief and Lutheran Border Concerns
- Navajo Lutheran Mission School - Learn More
Sponsorship of a student at Navajo Lutheran School in Arizona includes financial support as well as ongoing communication with the student throughout the year.
- Campus Ministries - Learn More
Lutheran/Episcopal Campus Ministries at San Diego State University - support includes participation in the annual "Hotter Than Thou" Chili Cook-Off
- Lutheran Disaster Response - Learn More
Financial support of Lutheran Disaster Response
- God's Work, Our Hands - Service Sunday - Learn More
"God's work. Our hands." Sunday is an opportunity to celebrate who we are as the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America – one church, freed in Christ to serve and love our neighbor.